Don't Blink: It's finally FALL!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's finally FALL!

The weather has changed out here, which is SO exciting! There isn't as much foliage here as there is back home in PA, but the leaves are beginning to change on some trees. It's amazing that it was 90 degrees this weekend and the highs this week will be in the 70's. I'll take it! This week we are getting ready for a visit from my sister, her hubby and my niece. We haven't seen our niece since April and she is pretty close to walking. My kids are excited to see their cousin. We are planning on taking the kids to the zoo and it looks like they will get to see EJ's last soccer game AND go to his end-of-season party. EJ will be thrilled for them to see him receive another trophy (his 6th). It may also be his last since he seems to be loosing interest in this sport. However, when he's out on the field he acts like he loves it! I guess we'll see what the spring brings... Yesterday I thought my eyes had deceived me, but Jay was a witness to this. Evan was sitting in the middle of the living room floor and all of a sudden, the baby stood up! EJ saw Evan do the same thing a little while later. It seems our baby boy will be walking before he turns one! I'm not sure if I'm ready for it...he's my last born!

1 comment:

Joy said...

WOW - Evan standing and ready to walk. You will have your hands full! I didn't know your sister was going to visit - I hope you have a great time. Call me whe you get a chance!