Don't Blink: Lots going on...        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lots going on...

There's a lot happening in our household these days. Evan has been taking a few steps and it's obvious he knows what he's doing. The concentration on his face is priceless. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for him to take off. Unfortunately, the stinker still is not sleeping through the night on a consistent basis. We've been struggling with this for month's now. Alison is potty-training and doing quite well. She gets a star PLUS a piece of candy for every time she goes on the potty. Anyone who knows our daughter knows she loves, loves, loves candy. I think more so than any other child I've ever known. Once she earns five stars, she gets a prize. The $1 store has helped out in that department. That store does have some good things! EJ had a STAR reading test earlier this month and the results were sent home today. According to the test, he is reading at a second grade level in the fifth month of the school year. On a national average, EJ reads better than 96% of children his age. He is really good at spelling too. Reports cards were sent home for the first 6-weeks on the 12th and he received straight A's. Jay & I are trying to keep our sanity with our three blessings...LOL! We are challenged by each one of them in one way or another. I'm sure one day I will look back at these years and wonder where the time went.

No comments: