This photo shows Alison pointing out a squirrel that was climbing a tree behind me.
As you can see, Alison did not want
to take her eyes off the squirrel.
About once a year, we enroll EJ in a few classes at the Botanic Gardens. He absolutely loves these classes and now I feel he's old enough for me to leave him for the two hours. Alison, Evan & I will go to the closest mall and they play on the indoor equipment while we wait for him.
On these Wednesday class days, I pick EJ up from school and we head directly to the gardens. There's an hour to kill, but I don't want to take my chances fighting traffic. We always arrive early, so we walk around the gardens. Our newest activity is counting the lizards that are hanging out on the walls, ground, or plants. Last week, EJ attempted to catch one of these cute 'lil buggers and all that he "caught" was its tail. Yeah, the lizard got rid of its tail and it was left wiggling on the wall...YUCK! This week we counted 4 green lizards and a feisty squirrel who only wanted to scurry by us to take the nut in his mouth up the tree. Evan enjoyed seeing his first squirrel while EJ & Ali enjoyed chasing it up the tree! .JPG)
.JPG)
1 comment:
Thank you
Post a Comment