The theme for this year of Bible studies is Behold Our GOD. Oh how I enjoy being part of a study about our Creator! There is so little time and so much to learn, yet how could we possibly understand Him? My Mom used to say, "You don't ever question GOD." I believe she is right. We are to glorify Him at all times. Whether we are joyful, happy, devastated, or destroyed, we are to find a way to know our plans are not our plans at all! He is always at work in us and he always believes in us, even when we stumble. We stumble daily, yet He never gives up on us. WOW! What does that tell me as a mother, a wife, a sister, a friend? I mustn't give up on those around me. If He can love me as the sinner that I am, then how can I NOT love another? I may not like that person(s), but I am called to get past my little ole self and excel above my human emotions. Again...WOW! If that isn't easier said than done, then I don't know what is.
Hopefully, learning and hearing GOD's word will allow me to grow and love Him even deeper than I already do. Believing I am loved by Him so much is another story. In my human heart, I feel I don't deserve that love, yet my human brain tells me that is what Jesus Christ died for! Yes, I am loved more than I realize. THANK YOU, GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment