When one awakes in Paris, one immediately craves the local pastries.
Not only are they absolutely AMAZING in taste,
but they are almost too pretty to eat!
Below you will see our selection at a bakery near our hotel. So many options, so little time...
While traveling in France, you must stop for crepes. They are a great pick-me-up in the afternoon along with a mocha, cappuccino or cup of joe. | If I remember correctly, Evan ate that whole crepe. Can you blame him? |
We traveled by car pretty far on this trip. We started near Ramstein Air Base, Germany and drove through Paris, France out to the beaches of Normandy. Our bed and breakfast was in Sainte-Lo, France. Along the way, there were a few pit stops at gas stations and snacks were purchased. One of the things I really like about traveling is looking for foods that we don't where we live. If I could, I would buy TONS of food to take back with me.
| Some of my gas station pick ups. The chips really did taste like a rotisserie chicken! |
In France, the restaurant servers we encountered were mostly bilingual or could at least help us with the menu.
| Check out this gorgeous penmanship! |
| Escargot for Brian |
| Now that is one giant jar of Nutella, a staple in France! |
| Our cheese tray that mostly had stinky cheese!! I was not a big fan! |
So on our way back from Normandy,
we HAD to eat in three different countries in one day.
For breakfast, we ate at our hotel that was in Reims, France. From there we traveled to city center in Luxembourg for lunch and, finally, got back to Germany in time for dinner. How neat is that?!?
| Lunch in Luxembourg |
| My dessert in Luxembourg. You better believe I got one of each! |





No comments:
Post a Comment