Don't Blink: Thinking Day!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, February 28, 2011

Thinking Day!

February 28, 2011







Recently, the Girl Scouts celebrated Thinking Day. Troops are required to choose a country and come up with a dance related to that area. Although I initially thought our particular group of Daisy's were too young to understand, appreciate, enjoy this event, they sure proved me wrong! It turned out to be a really enjoyable evening. Not only did they have a great time on stage, they sat and watched all the other troops perform their dances! Alison's troop were Native Americans and they did a pow-wow sort of dance on stage in front of at least 200 hundred people! Did I mention they were the first troop to get on stage? Super cute and WAY TO GO, Alison!

My pretty, pretty Native American!

The swaps the girls exchanged with other troops...


Alison with some of the girls in her troop.
Here they are onstage before their dance Time to dance!!

Alison's leader telling her what a great job she did!
She is SO proud of herself and she should be!
I think she should be in acting classes along with going to dance!
Her braids with feathers
I love her profile. She is such a lucky little girl.
Group photo time!
Alison's first time exchanging swaps.
Look at all the cool swaps from all the different countries (Italy, Scotland, USA).

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Great photos! She will have wonderful memories for sure!