Don't Blink: Look at those curls!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, January 03, 2011

Look at those curls!

January 3, 2011 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, E.J.! (Post to follow)

We all know Alison has curly hair and only in the back. The sides are completely straight...or so we thought. On New Year's Eve, my friend & neighbor, Nicole, decided to challenge the curlyness of Alison's hair. Let's just say I was blown away! You see, Nicole has grown up with curly hair her entire life. She's tried product after product to tame her curls. Her most recent purchase is this odd looking diffuser (as seen below). Alison was very patient with Nicole as she wet and sprayed her hair with a product called Deva Curl. Apparently, the key is to "dry" Ali's wet hair not with a towel, but either with a paper towel or t-shirt. After that, spray with the Deva Curl and let dry or diffuse. After using the diffuser on Alison, this was the final result... WOW! If anyone would've told me I would have a blue-eyed, curly haired girl I would've laughed! BUT, I do! As you know, I have pin-straight hair. I do not have one clue about how to tame curls! Guess I better do some research and purchase some Deva Curl for my little girl!!

No comments: