Thursday, March 04, 2010
Randomness from Us to You...
It seems I am pretty good at posting pictures relating to events in our lives. On the other hand, I am not as good at letting you know all the little things going on. So in no random order, here they are:
~ EJ is officially signed up and ready to start his 9th season of soccer. He's been playing since he was 4 years old.
~ Last summer I thought EJ would be a great help, but instead I quickly realized he instigated alot of arguments between himself and his siblings. Lesson learned...he is signed up for one week of fishing camp this July!
~ I have been working frantically on some homemade Stampin' Up! items for an upcoming craft fair. It is Saturday, March 13th.
~ Evan loves going to gymnastics class, so I signed him up again for the same level. Since he is potty-trained, he can technically be moved up to the next level. The problem with that is it's 30 minutes of structure and 15 minutes of free play. He is not ready for that much structure yet. Maybe in the fall...
~ Alison will also be doing gymnastics again. We seem to switch between that and dance until she finds something she wants to commit to. I considered soccer for her, but I don't think she would enjoy a "team" sport. Her emotions are not ready for it!
~ Jay is extremely busy at work. I don't recall a location where he's been this busy or can't "help" me during the day. Every once in a while even I get double booked and Jay can usually be there as back-up. Not here! I have been blessed with friends that step in when Jay can't.
~ On June 6th, I am participating in my first ever 10K event. A bunch of us gals in the neighborhood signed up together. Some of us are doing the 10K while others are doing the half-marathon. I have three months to train, which I am NOT accostumed to doing. I do not plan on running the whole 6.2 miles, but would at least like to run at increments of 10-15 minutes each.
~ It's margarita night at the next door neighbor's house. Can't wait to head over there around 8:30 p.m. for drinks and the finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment