Don't Blink: Ode to my Hubby....        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ode to my Hubby....

Oh, how I love thee
Let me count the ways...
The celebration of our eleven married years
Have gone quickly, my Dear
Each day I am in awe
For you continue to tolerate your in-laws
Our love has weathered so much
And you will always be my crutch
Although I am to keep the house in order
Often times you are the laundry sorter
What fun will our future bring?
Oh I am sure all kinds of wonderful things!
Whatever GOD has in store
I will never kick you out-the-door!

REASONS I LOVE YOU (in no particular order):

  1. You still bring me flowers, even when I don't deserve them
  2. You dust without being asked
  3. Everything you do is with perfection...even chopping vegetables for tacos
  4. I can leave cat vomit and you will clean it up
  5. You look out for me like when you said, "You know you can't drink red wine." I did anyway and regretted every sip I took!
  6. Any day of the week is okay for me to go out with the girls
  7. You surprise me with encouraging notes
  8. I can totally vent to you and you listen
  9. It's okay when I don't feel like cooking dinner.
  10. My life would not be complete without you!

Celebrating our 11th anniversary with some of our most favorite people!

No comments: