When EJ was selling popcorn for the Boy Scouts, he had one goal: to earn the bow and arrow set. He did! The prizes were finally given at December's meeting so as soon as the weather broke, Jay & EJ headed outside. As Jay was prepping his bow, it made me long for the time I shot. It's been a long time, but it feels like yesterday that I could pull back 35 pounds and hit a 3-D target (you didn't think I actually went hunting, did ya?!?) My sister, Nikki, and I used to shoot in archery tournaments when I was in 8th/9th grade and she was in 6th or so. We have lots of trophies to prove how good we were too. Actually, I think it helped that sometimes we were the only kids in our categories!
EJ is ready to go!
EJ and his Daddy ready for some practice.
Jay showing EJ how to properly load the arrow.
EJ had some real good concentration.
He hit the target!
Too bad he was aiming where he is pointing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU EJ I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY
Post a Comment