It's officially time to get Evan out of diapers. I think I'm the most nervous about potty training this child than the other two. Evan is just different in so many ways. In fact, a few weeks ago, when talking about potty training, I asked him if he wanted to go pee on the potty. He told me no. I asked him why and he responded, "If I don't wanna, I don't wanna." Alrighty then....
Look at how adorable he is in his underpants!
The kid is three and it is definitely time to do this whether I like it or not. We started two days ago and by noon on Saturday I was ready to throw in the towel. With some patience and perseverance, Evan is doing quite well. Today, he pooped on the potty twice and had NO accidents while out for coffee with a friend this morning! This picture is what I witnessed when I went to check on him. He wanted to "poop in peace" as we say. I had to capture this one...too cute!
1 comment:
Good Luck Amy, I dont think you will need it though
Post a Comment