Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Does she need an intervention?
So I absolutely think it's healthy for kids to dress themselves. It's amazing how different boys and girls are when it comes to this. Whereas Alison has been dressing herself since she's two; EJ still allows me to lay out his clothes for school! Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of days I tell Ali to go change. Some outfits are not fit for leaving the house in! To alleviate the outbursts of back talk and tears, she & I usually coordinate outfits together. It makes both of us happy.
This isn't really a good example, but on one warmer winter day, we took the kids outside to ride bikes. Alison always makes me smile with her choice of clothing. Although her overall outfit looked fine, the combo of knee pads, Christmas socks, and black dress-shoes made me giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aint she just somethin
Post a Comment