Don't Blink: What a fun morning!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a fun morning!

The kids and I went to a petting zoo, and, at first I thought I wasted my time. I quickly changed my mind when I realized it was totally geared for preschoolers. Upon signing in, the kids were given hats, a bandana, and a cowbell. The parents were handed wet wipes and bandaids...LOL! Even though there were just a few animals, those provided enough attention for a few minutes. Alison and Evan were more interested in the bounce house and carousel. They could have played all day on those things! I was pleasantly surprised when lunch was announced! I didn't expect to have lunch provided from Panera (one of my favorites!). All in all, I am glad I ventured out because my little ones thoroughly enjoyed themselves!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: carnival
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Beverly said...

This looks so fun!! Did you go with a group, or is it something set up all the time, or what? Makes me miss Young's in Ohio!!