I am really, really glad that Jacki was there for Nikki all week. In case some of you didn't know, Jacki was involved in a hit-and-run in early September. Here is the LINK about what happened to her. Anyway, Nikki was able to leave the little ones with Jacki while she took E.J. where he needed to be. Although I didn't get to visit with my sisters during that time, I knew the kids were in good hands. In fact, when I called to check-up on the kids, Nikki, would say, "Why are you calling home? Go have fun. Don't worry about us." That's what sisters do for each other...make us feel like we have nothing to worry about when we are away from those most precious to us. Thank you, Nikki. Thank you, Jacki. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sisters, Cousins & Aunts, OH MY!
When Jay & I went to Las Vegas, my sisters, Nikki & Jacki, watched our kids. Nikki also brought her daughter, Hannah, along. The cousins were looking forward to playing together since we bought our tickets. It seems that my kids break Hannah out of that slight shyness she has. She just has a ball with them, especially Alison. During the day, Ali had both Evan & Hannah eating out of her hand. She was quite the little ring leader!.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great looking family you have. Your sister looks very good. Is everything healing well with her?
I'm so glad your sisters were able to do this for you guys! Love the pics!
Post a Comment