Don't Blink: Easter Egg Hunt & Cherry Blossoms        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt & Cherry Blossoms

Today, Alison & Evan had a fun time at the MOMS Club Easter Egg Hunt. I was afraid they wouldn't get to do something fun like this year, but we managed to get out of the house for fun! Later, at EJ's soccer practice, I took advantage of a blossoming tree to take the kids pictures. I'd love to make it to the Cherry Blossom Festival this year, but it looks like that won't happen this time. These pics will have to suffice. ENJOY!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Spring '09
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Auntie Ethel said...

StellaIt looks like they got a lot of eggs great job allie and evy

Auntie Ethel said...

Stella wasnt suppose to be in my comment thats my pass word soory i dont know how to remove it