Don't Blink: Weekend in NC        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend in NC

We headed to North Carolina for a few nights to visit my sister and her family. She was so excited to show off her house and have the cousins play. The weekend went quickly, as we knew it would. We did get to tour where Nikki works, shop for some pictures for her house, and watch the football games. Nope, not gonna talk about those Eagles... The kids had SO much fun! My niece was sad to see her cousins go, but she knows we don't live too far away now.

The kids are ready to go on this chilly January morning!

Outside Nikki's work
PLAYING SPADES

Umm...I enjoyed this drink a little TOO much.

Memo to self: No drinking alcoholic drinks through straws!

Not a good hand for Jay to have for a game of Spades.

Yes, this is really how Nikki looks at me most the time! I think its her look of love?

Samuel keeping our Spades score...he & I won the first game. Dressing up from the Wizard of Oz

Pajama party time!

What is wrong here?

No comments: