Don't Blink: Just a bunch of mumbling...        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a bunch of mumbling...

Whew! This week started out pretty crappy for me. I felt evil, just not myself. My friend, Joy, reminded me of the full moon. Would that have been part of my mood? I wonder... Anyway, a few things got squared away this week. EJ joined the Boy Scouts, Alison got registered for a dance class AND preschool! Yes, we decided to go with the school I toured the other day. I sent out an email to all the locals in the MOMS Club and this school came in second as their recommendation. The first was just a little further than I wanted to drive. I am SO excited Alison got a slot for school, no more stressing over it! The new Stampin' Up! catalog arrived and I was pleasantly surprised by LOTS. It looks like I am digging my way out of this duldrum I was in and I am ready to get back to work! Early next week I plan on organizing an Open House and meeting new people. I can only hope that this state treats me better than the last! Setting goals is something I've heard is important and this week it sorta hit me how important they really are! It's not that I didn't recognize the importance before, it's that I just didn't focus too much on them. I think this will be the year I set my mind to things and work towards them. We are visiting my sister, Nikki, this weekend and the kids are extremely excited to see their cousin, Hannah. I am looking forward to watching Sunday's NFC Championship game against the Philadelphia Eagles & Arizona Cardinals. Of course, I am cheering for the Eagles... GO BIRDS! Nikki & I are going to make all sorts of munchies and drink a few brewskies (or something foo foo-ish). If the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl, I will be having a HUGE party! Last time they went to the Bowl, we just moved to Texas and didn't know anyone! This time I am ready for a party! If they don't win this weekend, I will NOT be in a good mood...LOL!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love your new look - very nice!! Glad you found something you liked!!! Have a good trip!!!