This year, we got to have EJ's 8th birthday party on the real day. We went to the local jump place and enjoyed this more relaxing choice for a party. I had to admit, it was nice not having to clean the house before & after the party, make food, worry about toys getting broken or if the cat's will scratch (if provoked), etc. It seemed like all the kids had a good time. Afterwards, we took EJ out for a birthday lunch. We ended up at Cheeseburger in Paradise. This is a place I will definitely visit again. The burger was yummy, but I have yet to try the rest of the menu...LOL! We had to run to JCPenney's after lunch to look for a back-up bunny for Alison and jeans for EJ. That boy is growing like a weed and can eat like an adult! When we got home, it was naptime for Evan & Alison (me too!). EJ played with some of this toys while Jay continued reading a book in the Twilight series. We didn't have much for dinner due to our late lunch, so we snacked. EJ then got to open his gifts from us, Aunt Nikki, and a few cards he received. He did have a good day. I don't think an 8-year boy could ask for more...
Wow! I can't believe you have an eight year old! How did that happen? Just yesterday that little guy was 4 years old...Where did time go? I'm glad he had a fun day! Happy Birthday EJ even if it's a little late!
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe you have an eight year old! How did that happen? Just yesterday that little guy was 4 years old...Where did time go? I'm glad he had a fun day! Happy Birthday EJ even if it's a little late!
Post a Comment