Upon hearing that we would be moving here, I was glad the kids would get to see snow more often. Once we got settled and began to learn the area, I was shocked to find out that this area does not get a whole lot of snow. What?!? I guess it has something to do with being on the water. Well, no matter, cuz the kids got to play in the fluffy white stuff today. EJ had an early dismissal, so after we picked him up, unloaded groceries, and ate lunch it was time to head out. I even dug out the orange sled we toted from Ohio to Texas to here. I don't think it got used in Texas at all because I had to dust it off today! The kids warmed up by the fire and enjoyed their choice of hot tea or hot apple cider. Here are some pictures from our fun snow day (before the rain came down).
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

2 comments:
I wish i was there to play with you. love you guys
Sounds fun! Reminds me of our ONE snow day during our 3 1/2 years in Las Vegas! :-)
Post a Comment