Thursday, December 11, 2008
Jacki is home!
For all my faithful blog readers: JACKI IS HOME! I should have shouted that from the rooftops earlier this week, but I've been busy doing random things. It just amazes me how three short months ago, we didn't know where Jacki would be by Christmas. This is truly a joyous holiday as we realize how blessed we are to have her in our lives! I can't phatom the idea that things could of turned out differently. I hope Jacki understands that she's been given a second chance at her life...a chance to do all the things she never would have, a chance to turn her life around (in some areas), a chance to make amends for relationships she considered otherwise ended. I love you sis! I know that GOD has special plans for you and hopefully you realize that too!
On other news, Jacki has been walking with a walker too! The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, the external rods were removed from her pelvis and, literally, the next day she stood and took about 50 steps! Within a week, Jacki was lapping the therapy room three times! My understanding is that her knees give her a bit of trouble. I wonder if she will always feel pain, especially during cold weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know all your prayers have been answered! I am happy that Jacki is doing strong on her road to recovery..
Amy that's so exciting!! YAY!! How Awesome!!!
What an amazing testimony!!
Things could have been SO different. I continue to pray!!
Much Love, Cyn
Post a Comment