Don't Blink: Leprechaun Traps?        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Leprechaun Traps?

We all know about leprechauns: how sneaky they are, their love for shiny things, how little they are. But leprechaun traps? Have you ever heard of such a thing? I never have until last week when Alison brought home "March's Family Project." Ahhh...something else to work on. It's not that I don't enjoy crafting, but right now it is just that...something else I have to do. Thank goodness for a friend volunteering her husband's engineering background. Last Sunday, they came over to work on this project that needed to include a moveable part. Everyone, especially Mommy, are quite happy with how it turned out. Let's see if any sneaky leprechauns fall through the trap door while attempting to reach the multiple pots of gold at the top!
Alison's littlest helper, Matthew.  He is the newest recipient of Evan's hand-me-downs.  He is as little as Evan was a year ago.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Way cute! (Yes, a lot of work, but aren't those pictures worth it?!)