Thursday, August 05, 2010
What haven't we been doing?
The summer is definitely flying by and I think I've figured out why. We've been keeping pretty busy with just a few fun events:
*Swim Lessons*Bowling*Wii*Hiking*Going to the Beach*Baseball Game*Wii*Watching movies*Going to the park*Did I mention Wii?*
I've added pictures to Facebook in two albums.
THIS ALBUM has photos from swim lessons and bowling.
In THIS ALBUM you can see some of our recent family fun.
Last week, EJ got his cast off, but now has to wear a splint. It is removable and can't get wet, but he will have to wear it another month to protect his thumb. Also, the kid has swimmer's ear, which none of the kids have ever had.
Yesterday, Alison (Kindergarten) & Evan (3-year old program) had physicals for school. Alison is 44.5" tall and weighs 47 pounds. Little Evan is 32 pounds and 39" tall. Since he wasn't caught up on his shots, the poor boy needed four of them. He got one in each arm and one in each leg. I don't recall the kids ever getting shots in their arms. He kept saying how they hurt. By dinnertime, he was fine. There doesn't seem to be any swelling or redness. Since the physicals were complete, I wasted no time and took all the necessary paperwork to both schools this morning. For the first time since having kids, I will have a few hours to myself. Tuesday & Thursday afternoons are mine...ALL MINE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment