Don't Blink: Meet the Teacher Day        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet the Teacher Day

YAY! Tomorrow is the day! It's the very first day of school! Can you tell I am excited? Today is one of those days where I've had enough...enough of the fighting, enough of the whining, enough of the ignoring anything I have to say. So, yes, tomorrow will be a welcomed day. Yes, I will have a moment of weakness as I see Alison get on the school bus for the very first time to start her school adventures. It will be nice to have that break from EJ (who often instigates and annoys his siblings), Alison (the one who cries over practically everything she dislikes) and Evan (although he is not going anywhere tomorrow, the little guy will not have to compete and be a part of EJ's games). It will be peaceful! I am de-stressing just thinking about it!

Alison ready to meet her Kindergarten teacher!

Outside the classroom In her assigned seat Yes, seeing this made me shed a tear or two. When did she get so big? It's my 4th grader, who will be learning 5th grade material in this program he got accepted into. His classroom will be in one of those trailers on the left. Not happy that I wanted to take his picture at this table.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow, I can really see Jay in that picture of EJ!!