Friday, July 02, 2010
More traveling...
Last week the kids & I headed down to North Carolina to see my sister, brother-in-law and niece. The kids spent four nights there while I stayed just two. My other two nights were spent in Savannah, GA with a really close friend, Joy. The kids LOVE being at Aunt Nikki's house. She has a huge backyard with a small pool, trampoline and swing set. I better not forget to mention the animals: cats, birds, and chickens. While I was there, Nikki & went to an Air Force Dining Out, which was my first. What a blast! Of course, it definitely would've been more fun had it been my friends, but I did have my sister! Here are the pics from that visit.
Joy & I have known each other for probably eight years. Having going our seperate ways after meeting in Ohio, we try to visit each other every place we move. Unfortunately, I did not get to visit her when she lived in North Dakota. This last visit was to Savannah, which is an absolute gorgeous town! We always have fun together, but it is ALWAYS good, harmless fun (some might beg to differ?). THESE PHOTOS show my brief trip down South.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment