Don't Blink: My new, square plates!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, April 19, 2010

My new, square plates!

We have new plates! New, square plates! Do you know how long I've been looking for a square, patterned plate that I couldn't live without? Probably two years! Hey, it's a big purchase decision and one where I knew we'd spend alot of money. Thanks to Pier 1 Imports and my wonderful, loving hubby, I now have the plates I've been looking for! The dinner plate, bowls and some of the coffee mugs are all patterned. For the appetizer/ essert plates and rest of the coffee mugs, they are all solid. We liked this combination better than having EVERYTHING with a pattern.
I had to have the bowls because I loved the bottom of the insides! Sad, I know, but aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Auntie Ethel said...

Aim. you deserve them all you usually get is hand me downs im happy for you and it wasnt that suv youve been wanting god love maybe someday you favorite sister in law