Thursday, April 08, 2010
Easter surprise!
Easter was especially special this year because we got to spend it with Jay's family. It was an unexpected surprise (on their side) because we decided to go to Ohio for Easter without letting them in on it! We left on Holy Thursday around 6 p.m. because Jay had a 4 o'clock meeting that day at work. Finally around 11 p.m., we decided to stop at a hotel and get a good night's rest. Well, some of us had a good night's rest. Alison wanted to sleep with her Daddy so I got stuck with the boys. I knew right away that I would not sleep good that night. Our boys are both pretty restless sleepers. EJ tossed and turned 'til 3 a.m. and then I couldn't fall asleep 'til 4. Evan decided he was going to sleep horizontally across the bed, which resulted in EJ having to scoot towards the end of the bed and me getting kicked most of the night! UGH...never again!
The next morning, we ate breakfast at the hotel and headed out for the last 4 hours of our trip. As soon as we pulled up, Jay's sister also pulled up and saw we were there! I was able to make a phone call to Jay's Mom asking her if she wanted five more for Easter. She said, "Sure, come on down." Then we walked in to the store where she was working! She was definitely surprised!
It was a wonderful weekend of hanging out, eating great food, shopping (yes, I did) and bar hopping for the first time with my sister-in-law!
Our EASTER ALBUM is on facebook, but you can view it by clicking on the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment