Don't Blink: We've been Booed!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Sunday, October 25, 2009

We've been Booed!

It's been about two weeks now, but one night we were relaxing on the couch when the doorbell rang. Jay answered it to find this bowl full of goodies...
We were BOOed!!!! You don't know how happy!! I made Jay get both the camera and the videocamera to document our VERY first BOOing experience!! (Click on the link to learn more about BOOing). Here is our front door with the sign letting the neighborhood know we've been BOOed!
Within 15 minutes of getting our goodies, I realized Alison had a fever. EJ was still sick too, so I knew I'd be stuck in the house the next day with all three kiddos (two of them sick). I decided to go out looking for items to put in the two baskets we had to give away too. This is how mine turned out...

1 comment:

Auntie Ethel said...

COOL remind me next year and i might boo someone