Don't Blink: Little bit envious...        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, October 09, 2009

Little bit envious...

Our little girl is pretty. Our little girl is smart. Our little girl is loved. Our little girl has two parents who love not only HER but EACH OTHER. Sometimes, I am a tad envious of all these things about our little girl. WHY? Simple: You see, in my eyes, Alison's childhood is perfect. Her childhood is different than my own. She has so many things that I only dreamed of when I was a little girl. She is so lucky and sometimes I wish I were her just to feel like the Princess she thinks she is. These photos capture our pretty, pretty Princess and the reason I am sometimes envious of our little girl...

1 comment:

Auntie Ethel said...

Amy, you should never be envious of your little girl. Just be GLAD you can give her the life you never had.