Don't Blink: The veggies are growing!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The veggies are growing!

Our garden is still producing even if we aren't tending to it as often as we should. It's amazing to eat fresh veggies with no gunk added, but it sure is LOADS of work. I'll tell ya this...I would've given up a long time ago if it weren't for Jay's hard work!
Check out the really big cucumber on the end!
I brought it home just to take a picture of it!Our carrots are coming up!Check out this 4-legged carrot!
We never separated the carrots so some grew like this.

2 comments:

Auntie Ethel said...

Neat i might grow a garden next year i used to but there just doesnt seem to be enough time. its got to be better than store bought.

Beverly said...

Very cool! I'd love to garden, but for now, we're enjoying our Happy Box full of organic, locally grown goodies. :-) Yummy!