Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Just this and that...
It is quite busy in our household these days. Just when I think things calm down, our schedules get jammed pack with a million things going on or need to be done. For example, I am attempting to finish up EJ's First Communion invitations, but am running into some minor problems (i.e. printer ran out of ink). These invitations should have been done and sent last week, but then Easter snuck up on me. Not only do those need to get done, but I am having a stamp-a-stack this weekend. This type of stamping class is a bigger class since I have more cardstock to cut/prep.
Since soccer season started, we are busier during the week due to practices being on Tuesday/Thursday nights. On Monday, EJ has Religious Education class. If I was a better prepared type of Mom, weeknight dinners would be a breeze. Seeing as I don't usually think about dinner until after picking EJ up from school at 4 p.m., most evenings are hectic. By the time I prepare, cook, and try to enjoy dinner, it is time to rush EJ off to some activity. I dread next year when Alison decides she wants to play soccer or something along those lines!
The weather hasn't changed much here. It seems to remain right around 60 degress (give or take 10 degrees). I am hoping this constant change isn't going to affect my sinuses anymore this season. I think I've finally managed to conquer the sinus thing I had going on. Evan still has a green boogie nose, but at least the cough is gone. This may be a coincidence, but ever since our Easter weekend in Virginia both Evan & I are doing much better.
On Friday, I will finally get this temporary crown off and have the real thing in my mouth. The right side of my mouth is tired of doing all the work and at times my teeth would hurt. There is already a food trap on that right side, which makes chewing even worse.
Well, I do plan on posting Easter pictures soon. It will most likely happen by Monday, depending on when I get a few extra minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment