Don't Blink: Miss me?        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Miss me?

Where have I been? Stressed out and then on vacation visiting my family. Before leaving for PA on June 25th, I had a stamping class, luggage to pack for four people and de-clutter this house some more. That's a whole lot going on! We got home from Pennsylvania today and there is STIll a whole lot to stress about. Jay did a great job tidying up, painting, getting the carpets cleaned, etc. to put this house on the market. Now I am dreading the part of keeping the house tidy with three mini-hurricane's!

Anyway, here are some pics from the trip! Forgive me for not labeling most of them...We did a lot while in Pennsylvania: swimming, fishing, going to the zoo, bowling, visiting my friends and their kids, and I even had a few nights out, including going to my first ever casino and losing $10!







HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

1st quad rides





1 comment:

Stacy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.. I love the picture of you gambling away that $10.00.. (You looked all excited in the picture..