Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Anxiousness
Have you ever had such overwhelming anxiousness that you just wanted to jump out of your skin? That is exactly how I feel right now. Before last Friday, it was that everyday wondering where our lives would be headed and now it's the anxiousness of waiting...again. NOW, we must wait to see if myself and the kids can leave here earlier than Jay. This is due to the start of the school year on 20 August. Of course, it's not just getting approval from one source, but numerous to ensure that all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed. I JUST WANT TO KNOW! We have a lot to do in such a short amount of time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am excited that you are going to a place that puts you closer to your family.. I bet your family is excited too! I will miss you tons!
Post a Comment