Friday, December 28, 2007
A Wii for Mii
Okay, the Wii is not for Mii, but it sure is a cute title! Jay & EJ receieved this as a Christmas gift from my sister-in-law. It is supposed to be for all of us, but I'm not fooling myself. The boys love this gift! Already, it's money well spent. Jay's worked up a sweat boxing and once we get another controller, he can't wait to box against me. EJ loves bowling & fishing. Afterall, he is going to be a fisherman when he grows up so he feels like he is practicing now! Yesterday we all bowled together and, of course, Jay whooped us. It was fun talking Grandma into playing a game of bowling and we all did great by bowling over 100. I managed to bowl a 150! That's my top score. It is a fun new toy for the whole family!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooo can I come play? How much fun.
Post a Comment