Well, here's the down low on our little family:
(1) We now live in Ohio!
(2) The hubby retired last year
(3) We are currently living through a pandemic, COVID-19, the coronavirus
(4) I have a part time-job
(4) I have a part time-job
(5) EJ is a Sophomore at Florida State University
(6) Alison is also a sophomore and plays volleyball
(7) Evan is an 8th grader who enjoys playing Dungeons & Dragons with his friends.
(8) We have two new additions to our family: Rownin, a lab/hound mix, is 4 years old & Maeven is the baby. She is our six month old goldendoodle.
(9) My beloved Dewey went missing in September 2019. I miss him so much. He was our 18 year old fat cat. Deacon, Kai Kai, Poopsie is still with us.
(10) Since we been here, we've had to say goodbye to Jay's mom. We only had 9 months with her and she is terribly missed.
Now for some pics:
Rownin & Maeven
Last summer in Hollywood, FL


No comments:
Post a Comment