Don't Blink: It's time to cut it off!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Friday, May 31, 2013

It's time to cut it off!


In a shocking twist to the "Operation: Get rid of the Justin Beiber hair," EJ agreed.  He walked right into the barber shop, pointed to a style on a card, and off it went.  Both Alison & I couldn't believe it.  Afterwards, one of the first things EJ mentioned was that no one could pull his hair, his hair wouldn't get in his eyes when he swam, and it's much easier to wash!  Way to think positive, EJ! 


Evan, on the other hand, looks super cute with his longer hair, but he recently started pulling on it.  When he does that, it'll stand straight up driving me crazy!  I decided it was time to get both he & EJ's hair cut and I knew Evan's was going short.  He was really happy about doing it and likes his "soft hair." 

No comments: