Don't Blink: Things I {love} #1        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Things I {love} #1

(I'm not at a loss for things to post, I just wanted to do something a little different.)
 
My husband says I use the word "hate" alot.  I didn't notice.  I don't mean to, but maybe I do?  I'm being more mindful of it, especially around the kiddos.  To counteract, I thought I'd take pics of things (both human and not) that make me happy, smile or just plain grateful for everyday.  This picture illustrates two things I love.  The first are {K-cups} and the second are the {variety} in which they come.  There are two sides of this K-cup holder and this is the side that is to be only touched by company.  I want them to have their variety too.  You just never know what you're in the mood for every morning!  I notice that as I visit different, local coffee shops, I wish they also offered K-cups.  I'm sure they are expensive to make for independent shops, but I'd buy them!! 

No comments: