Don't Blink: A new little fish in the family...        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A new little fish in the family...

It was just last summer and Evan could care less about swimming.  He didn't want to take lessons and he hated to get water in his face.  What a difference a year makes!  It seems like overnight he's become quite the little fish.  Everyday he can't wait to get to the pool so he can practice his swimming!  I am so proud of my baby, yet it makes me a bit sad to see him grow up.  I know I didn't feel this strongly when the other two learned to swim.  It must be because Evan is my baby and the sweetest little man I know.  In fact, he is also quite the gentleman.  Last night while at dinner, I mentioned to him that I was a bit chilly.  He happened to be wearing a zip up jacket and he literally took it off and handed it to me.  He didn't want his Mama to be cold!  I am so blessed by this boy and I thank GOD everyday for allowing me to be his Mom.

No comments: