Sunday, September 05, 2010
Lovin' the long weekend...
My vote is for three day weekends EVERY weekend! Why not? I know my husband already puts in enough hours to qualify for that, so why not? Yeah, right! I wish. Although we have yet to decide exactly what to do with the kids on this gorgeous Labor Day weekend, we've managed to keep them busy so far. The neighborhood pool closes tomorrow (Monday), so we know that is something we must do a few times in the next few days.
EJ's at it again! The child LOVES this time of year...selling popcorn for the Boy Scouts (look for an email asking for you to place an order). Let me give an example of how much he loves going door-to-door. Alison & I were going to a movie yesterday afternoon, so I asked EJ if he had any ideas for what the boys should do. He says, "We could either go fishing or selling popcorn." It's obvious that the two activities are equal in his eyes! He's already hit up most of the neighborhood, but doesn't realize alot of people are out-of-town. He learned yesterday that another Boy Scout is one of those not around, so EJ is excited he is the first to sell his popcorn.
Alison & I went to see the movie Ramona & Beezus yesterday. What a cute, tear jerker of a movie. It was a little big for her (at times) and I am glad Evan decided to spend a few hours with his Dad. He would've been antsy the whole time. At school on Friday, Alison lost her sixth tooth. She isn't even six years old yet! She brought it home in a baggie. The local tooth fairy(s) sure is forgetful these days! Somehow Jay & I manage to pick up her slack the next morning though...LOL!
My little man is starting preschool this week! Geesh, I sure hope he can keep his underwear dry! UGH...eight months of potty training is ridiculous. The first two kiddos were potty trained in two weeks, but, once again, Evan doesn't fit that mold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment