Sunday, September 26, 2010
It's a date!
On Friday, Jay and Alison went to a Father/Daughter dance. Oh how Alison spoke about this for days! She could not wait to on a date with her Daddy! Since she is in school now, I had to go dress shopping for her. I knew the perfect place to get it! Burlington Coat Factory never lets me down. I found this stunning, gold dress that I knew Alison would love because it sparkled! She wasn't left out of the shopping process. We had to find shoes to go with the dress. In this small town, that is easier said than done. After stopping at a few places, we settled on a pair of gold flip flops that went perfectly with the dress. I figured she is 5, so she could get away with a less casual shoe. I liked how it all looked together. She really is a Princess, isn't she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PRICELESS
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! So cute and so nice that they got to do that!! Allie will remember that forever!!
Post a Comment