Don't Blink: Disney World photos from facebook!        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Monday, December 07, 2009

Disney World photos from facebook!

Uploading pictures onto facebook is a breeze, but doing so on a blog can be tedious. We've been back from Disney since November 30th and I have yet to post a single picture. Today, I noticed a friend of mine put links from her blog (Beverly, you just made my day!) to her facebook albums. Why didn't I know I could do this? WOW! This save me TONS of time! I have yet to upload ALL the photos from the trip, but here are a few hundred of the 1700+ that I took! Yes, you read that right! Photographs are my souvenirs! Disney World 2009 Day #1: Mickey's Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom <---click here Days #2 & 3: Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom <---click here Day #4: Magic Kingdom <--- click here If this works, look forward to seeing the rest of our trip soon!

No comments: