Don't Blink: Hannah's visit        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hannah's visit

This week, we have a fourth child in the house. My niece, Hannah, is staying with us. I have to admit that it hasn't been an easy week! It is clear that Jay & I were meant to have THREE children! Although Hannah is a good girl, there is more bickering and competition between the little ones. She is used to having things her way and immediately (only child), whereas my kids know they have to wait and give me a second. All in all, I am glad the cousins get to spend time together. They have been fun playing their own made up games like: "Mommy" (or "Daddy" in Evan's case) and "Joke." I'll hear Hannah say, "Evan, do you want to go play a joke?" I am trying to figure out what that means, but have no clue. Some other favorites include: Hide-and-Go-Seek and Duck, Duck Goose.

Hannah & Evan on the day we picked her up.

Taking time to stop and smell the, well, flowers... COUSINS!Hannah LOVES the sandbox!
Playing outside: riding bikes and drawing pictures

No comments: