Don't Blink: Another New Year        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Saturday, January 01, 2022

Another New Year

Happy New Year!
I recently "rediscovered" our family blog and have been enjoying the entries about our family.  How is there so much I've forgotten?  I am glad I wrote about our lives when the kids were little.  Facebook makes it easy and quick to upload pics, but I don't journal there like I do here.  I vow to be better about updating this blog and try to get a few posts in every year!

This would be our 28th new year together!  Although we haven't spent all of them together,  we've been in each other's lives that long! Whoa!
(Snapchat has the best filters!)

This girl had two besties over and they sang the entire Hamilton soundtrack at the top of their lungs!

Evan spent the night at home being tortured by the girls singing and supervising the dogs.

We enjoyed dinner with friends at Bonefish Grill and later hung out with them.  Some of us played Taboo, but all of participated in the "orange bowl..."
EJ has been home for break and celebrated the new year at a friend's house.  The older they get, the less we are all together.   It's sad, but a reality I have to find a way to embrace.  



No comments: