Don't Blink: 10 months and California visit        
 
           
         
   
     
       
     
       

Blog Archive

     
     
       

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

10 months and California visit

Well, I absolutely feel awful about not keeping up with our family blog.  We've had so many amazing adventures that it's a shame I am not sharing.  Here are some highlights of our trip to San Francisco, CA last March.  To see all the pictures, click THIS LINK.
A beautiful day to see the Golden Gate bridge

Visiting the redwood trees at Muir Woods National Monument

A Pacific ocean sunset
 

A cute little sea lion
How could we not go to wine country while near San Francisco?  
We happened to be there for our 15th wedding anniversary!  
 Napa Valley has SO many wineries! Since the kids were with us, I researched family-friendly stops. There actually are quite a few places that have no problems with kids tagging along with their wino parents.  In fact, those wineries even had activities for them.  At a few places, the kids were happy to taste grape juice. 
That was really good too, but Jay & I preferred the wine!!  


No comments: