Let's start with the title of our site. "Don't Blink" is a new song by Kenny Chesney. If you haven't already heard it, here is your chance http://youtube.com/watch?v=p4ySSg4QG8g. Often times, especially for me, we don't take the time to step back to see how blessed our lives really are. When you're just trying to get by most days, it's hard to remember how quickly life is passing by. Recently, this song has allowed me to enjoy moments. I hope you will too!
Now, here are some pictures of us - The Kilpatrick 5!
EJ & Alison were playing so sweetly outside the one evening. Sometimes I am amazed at how well they get along. On this particular evening, EJ made up a game for Ali called "Princess Rollercoaster." He would push her around the yard and then stop to visit various princesses. They both had a good time with EJ driving fast and Alison enjoying the ride.
Just me taking some fun photos of Evan & Alison one morning.
EJ loves catching these 'lil guys - isn't he cute?
2 comments:
The Kids are sooo cute and getting big! Hope you are all doing well!
Love Al& Rachel Wayman
Hi Sister! I loved the photos and information. I wish I was there in person to hug my niece and nephews!!!!
Post a Comment